To obtain my board certification in Creditor’s Rights Law, the American Board of Certification (ABC) required me to pass an exam that tested my competency in bankruptcy law and to show experience handling various bankruptcy matters on behalf of creditors. Below is a description of my experience:
- Obtained orders to lift automatic stay for creditors in numerous contexts;
- Extensive adversary litigation experience
- Handled objections to discharge of debt due to fraud;
- Obtained favorable orders on claim objections;
- Successfully objected to Plan Confirmations in Chapter 7 and 13 cases; and
- Obtained favorable orders on lien priority for my clients.